Explore Barcelona by bike: Whether you want to go on a sightseeing tour of the districts or are planning a bike ride along the beach, a rental bike is the ideal mode of transport.
Rental Bike services are available in the following languages:
With a Barcelona Rental Bike you are not just be environmentally friendly, you’re also using one of the most flexible means of transport for a large city. The rental station is easy to find right in the Old Town neighborhood of El Born, near the church of Santa Maria del Mar.
The Rental Bikes
- Bikes: Easy Dutch-style bikes with deep frame, mudguards and chain guard
- Light: Installed
- The rental bikes are in a well-kept and perfect technical condition.
- 4 hours: €10
- 1 calendar day (8 hours): €15
- 24 hours: €18
- 2 calendar days: €25
- 3 calendar days: €32
- 4 calendar days: €39
- 5 calendar days: €46
- 6 calendar days: €53
- 7 calendar days: €55
- Lock is included in the rental price
- Upon request, helmets will be provided free of charge (recommended)
- Maps will be provided free of charge
Rental and Cancellation Policy
- Bicycles, helmets and locks are issued during opening times (see below) at the place stated above, and must also be returned there during opening times.
- For each reservation, a document must be left as deposit (e.g. passport), a deposit of a money is not necessary.
- The bikes are rented in perfect condition. The client accepts responsibility for any possible damage or loss of the bike during the lease and is liable to the owner for any damage or loss of the equipment.
- For loss of the bike €200 is payable, for loss of lock €20.
- The owner is not liable for personal injury or other damages that the renter causes while using the rented equipment. It is the sole responsibility of the renter to comply with traffic rules, and to accept responsibility for any damage that may result from the use of the bicycle. Spanish law is applicable.
- Cancellation is free up to two days before the scheduled pickup, after this the full price is payable. If you would like to reschedule, this is also free of charge.
Book Your Bike Now
You can book up to 50 bicycles. If you need more bikes, please do not hesitate to contact us.
On the right please enter the number of bikes for your desired length of stay and the rental time.
After booking you will receive a voucher via e-mail. Please bring a printed copy of this voucher with you to the rental.
You will receive a detailed map with your voucher, so the rental station is easy to find.
Collection and Return of Bicycles
- Address of the pick-up point: c/ Esparteria, 3, just a few steps away from the Santa Maria del Mar church. It's very easy to reach. You’ll receive a detailed map with your booking confirmation.
- You can pick up your booked bike at whatever time you like on the day you have specified. For pickup, please bring the printed voucher that you received after booking via e-mail. When choosing your pick-up time, please be aware that you will have to return the bike within the opening times. There is no refund for unused time.
- Opening times: daily from 10:00 – 19:00
- Rental Office closed on 25th and 26th December and on 1st and 6th January