Catalonia is famous for its food cluture. Whether sea food, fish or meat - the Catalonian kitchen is substantial and diverse, cooking and eating are an important part of the Catalonian identity. Learn how to make fresh Tapas, delicious salads or the famous Paella by yourself!
The cooking school is located in the middle of Barrio Gotico, the oldest district in Barcelona. Only the best ingredients land on the table, carefully selected on one of the best markets in Europe - La Boquería.
You can do a journey of discovery with the cooks, and let the professionals show you the best merchants and products.
Dishes cooked by the participants during the cooking class:
- Vegetables of the season with home made Romanesco Sauce
- Catalonian Coca with fresh spinach "a la catalana" and codfish
- Paella with sea food
- Crema Catalana
The simplest English knowledge is enough to attend this cooking class, a cooking specified vocabulary is not necessary. The cooks will teach handgrips clear and with practical examples.
- 4 hours open cooking class (two hours for the class + about an hour for the eating afterwards).
- Limited number of participants with 14 people at the maximum.
- The class occurs in English. The handgrips are shown by the cooks, so that instructions and explanations are articulate for everybody - a cooking specified vocabulary is not necessary.
- On request and with additional charge you can do the cooking class connected with a tour of the famous Boquería market.
Schedule of the cooking classes
- Tuesday until Saturday: Cooking class daily at 11:00 to 15:00 - 15:30
- Tuesday until Sunday: cooking class daily at 17:00 to 21:00 - 21:30
- Tuesday until Saturday: cooking class and visit of the Boquería market daily at 9:40
Booking and cancellation policies
The booking is really easy:
- Simply enter the number of people you would like to book for at the right, select the desired date and click on "Add to cart".
- The booking school is located in the middle of Barrio Gotico.
- Within 48 hours you will receive a mandatory booking confirmation and detailed directions via e-mail.
Free cancellation up to 48 hours prior to the event. NO cancellation or handling fees, you will receive a full refund.
You won't receive a refund in case of a later cancellation or a no show to a booked event.
You can cancel really easy via e-mail specifying your booking code.